Key facts

previous slide arrow next slide arrow

Support services

For a list of local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health and Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) services located in your area, please select your region on the map below.

This list of local Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisations (ACCHOs) has been drawn from state and territory based Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Council member lists in addition to the National Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Organisation (NACCHO) member list.

In some regions, where support services are limited, we have also included key services that provide AOD support. Please note medical services may not be available at all ACCHO's on this map and the accuracy of the location cannot be guaranteed. If you are in need of urgent medical assistance please call 000.


Zoom in on the map below with your mouse scroller and click on a region to view the available support services

If you would like to access national and state-based Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health service directories and health councils, a list has been provided below.

For more information visit the NACCHO website here or to visit state or territory based health council websites click the corresponding tab below.

Australian Capital Territory

New South Wales

Northern Territory

South Australia

Western Australia

To access other support services visit: When and where can I get help?

Page last reviewed: Tuesday, 20 July 2021

If you need emergency support, please call Lifeline

13 11 14

which is a 24-hour crisis helpline or dial


for the police or an ambulance.